Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Today In One Sentence

This morning I rose before daybreak to do some writing and fiction submitting, fed and played with Babyface, took him to be minded at a friend's (we swap), got five minutes away and realized I had the diaper bag with me, went back and dropped it off, ran errands (sans toddler = efficient), ate and ran into someone I hadn't seen in a long time, went to the store for mushrooms, almond milk, and canned pumpkin, picked Babyface up and got a good report, put him down for a nap at home, worked on my laptop, walked to the park, met up with some moms for playground fun and a walk, a 10% chance of rain turned into a 100% chance when it started raining, I walked more, made fish tacos for dinner (so-so) for the first time, dined with My Heart's Desire, watched a little Netflix, and am going to bed early.

No comments: