Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today I went to the gym for cardio + lifting, appreciated how much emptier my gym is in the am and how much nicer the people are, called a friend and sang "Happy Birthday" really loudly and only slightly off key, worked, appreciated the lilies in the Valentine's bouquet My Heart's Desire sent to my work last week that are still alive and making my office smell so good, realized my friend's birthday is next month!, talked to my BFF about her upcoming nuptials, came home and did chores, made yummy breakfast for dinner (eggs over medium, cheese, vegetarian maple sausage, and toast from the hippie store's super wheaty bread) for the second night in a row, read (have not been finishing a lot of books lately), and wondered how long my kibosh on Girl Scout cookies is going to last.

No comments: