Sunday, February 21, 2010

This weekend my plans to be out of town fell through on Friday morning, which was fine. I haven't had a weekend without plans in... I don't know how long! It was really nice to just do what I wanted to do, instead of what I had to do or just knocking out chores. Yesterday was a great mix of doing some errands, cooking, and lounging.

This morning I laced up my sneakers and participated in a 3.6 mile Eating Disorders Awareness Walk. It was about 45 degrees out (warm for February!) and sunny. Since then I've been thinking about the women I know with eating disorders and how much they struggle. I'm really glad that I went. 2010 Goal #5 is to participate in two races so now I'm halfway to that goal.

I also made the vegetarian Indian samosa casserole again and it was just as good as I remembered.

No comments: