Sunday, April 20, 2008

A fine line between brave and foolish

The line between brave and foolish is so fine that it can be hard to tell which is which. Usually it's not until after the fact and I've had some time to think about it that can I really tell. A partial list on this very rainy Sunday morning:

Brave:
Riding a mechanical bull
Moving across the country to go to graduate school
Auditioning for The Vagina Monologues
Going on trips solo


Foolish:
Riding a mechanical bull, times 2 and 3
Thinking I can change someone from the sheer force of my will
Piercing my own nose
Wearing platforms on first day of new job (I ended up tripping over them and landed in the downward-facing dog position in front of the UPS guy. Classy.)

1 comment:

crashfaster said...

sad: not being in possession of photographic evidence of said bull riding.