Thursday, April 15, 2010

Furiously Walking

One of my 2010 goals is to participate in a race to raise money for a worthy cause. I decided to participate in the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure®. I put together Furiously Walking, a team to participate in the 5K walk on June 5, at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

Up to 75 percent of the Komen Global Race's net income stays in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area to fund local screening, treatment and education programs for the medically underserved. The remaining dollars support the Susan G. Komen Global Promise Fund, a program dedicated to reaching underserved people in areas where breast cancer mortality rates are the highest.

With your help, there's no limit on how much can be raised and the impact we can make. Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure!
Help me reach my goal for the Susan G. Komen Global Race for the Cure!

No comments: