Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowy Day Part 2

I'm still wearing flannel pants and fleece-lined sweatshirt from LL Bean. I had some hot cocoa by the fire (it's been going strong all day).


We have made many trips downstairs for firewood. My Heart's Desire and I watched movies on demand. We also made popcorn on the stove.


And look at all that snow! We've gotten a good 14" since last night and it's still coming down pretty hard. The cars parked on the street just look like white blobs with side mirrors.

This snowy day has been very enjoyable because we don't have to go anywhere or do anything. My Sunday School class has been cancelled for tomorrow. I very well may not go anywhere until Monday, when it's likely the roads will be clear. I'm not a great driver in all this snow so staying put sounds good to me.

And now, perhaps a little Scrabble?

No comments: