Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My BFF is Getting Married!

My BFF got engaged in August and has already planned her wedding! Let me give you a hint:

That's right, Hawaii!

She will be a spring bride with her toes in the sand at sunset when she weds. It could not be anything but spectacular. Her wedding (I guess I should say their wedding) is really small, only about 20 people. So it'll be really intimate and special.

I am so excited for her!

And My Heart's Desire and I are thrilled that we're going to be going to Hawaii! I've been to Maui and the Big Island before, but My Heart's Desire has never been.

Hawaii really is paradise on Earth. I really can't wait for this:


Of course, we're going to really have to step up the thriftiness between now and then to afford this trip. One of my girlfriends works for a hotel with a destination in Hawaii so hopefully they'll have a friend price. I'll also be seeing what I can work out with travel miles. And I'm already on the list for the Fodor Guide from the library.

1 comment:

Mardell said...

I'm excited that you're excited!! I'm getting Maui'ed :)