Sunday, September 14, 2008

Easy like Sunday morning

Boiling hot day - taught first Sunday School class of the year, came home, My Heart's Desire and I both unmotivated to cook so we ordered pizza for brunch, dozed off reading The Post-Birthday World (interesting premise, though overwritten and discusses coarse topics in most pretentious literary fashion possible), met with friend, switched purses (finally!), talked to Dad, made food for tomorrow, checked bank balance, friended gal on FB, listened to most shameless playlist to date, and considered joining Costco.

2 comments:

Elissa said...

Hey! I am reading the Post-Bday world. We should discuss this.

Elissa

Amina Hafiz Sarraf said...

Absolutely! Let me know when you've finished and we'll discuss. I really like the idea of it a lot.