Sunday, April 27, 2014

5 Things You Might Not Know About Me

  1. I prefer not wearing makeup.  Polished eyebrows, clear skin, and lip balm is my usual. 
  2. I hate the sound of whistling. If I hear a stranger whistling, I will start a conversation with them just to get them to stop whistling.  And yes, I can whistle, two ways. 
  3. Before Babyface was born, I barely sang Happy Birthday.  Now I can't stop singing to him.  I have good morning songs, soothing songs, dropoff at daycare song, pickup at daycare song, comforting song, and goodnight songs.  
  4. In my early 20's, I was secretly living with a horrible boyfriend.  Until my mom (who was living in a different time zone) went to a psychic and the psychic busted me.
  5. Whenever I hear or read the word Milwaukee, I automatically think, "Actually, it's pronounced "mill-e-wah-kay," which is Algonquin for "the good land." Thanks, Wayne's World.

No comments: