Sunday, October 7, 2012

Easy like Sunday morning

This morning I woke up at 5:30 because it was ch-ch-chilly in the house.  I tiptoed over to the thermostat and put the heat on, then climbed back in bed.  I was going to lay down for a minute then find my glasses and read when lo and behold I fell back to sleep.  I heard Babyface at around 7:30 (yesterday he got up for me at 6:30) and My Heart's Desire took care of him.  I slept and slept until after 8am!  This, for me, is amazing!  I haven't slept past 6:30 in months.  I felt like a whole new (and happier) person!

Babyface and I have colds so our usual weekend activities like long walks outside, fun time at the park and a few errands were discarded for lounging in our jammies.  Now he's taking his afternoon nap and I am making fresh bread in the breadmaker I scored at my church's rummage sale last hour super sale of everything you can carry for $20.  I made out like a bandit and we'll see how good this bread is.  Next I want to bake cinnamon bread to make French Toast.  This autumn has been a bit fickle but cool temperatures will soon be here to stay.

No comments: