Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dropped off dry cleaning, realized I forgot mobile phone at home, got a toasted poppy bagel with light cream cheese (the place by my office puts on the perfect amount), went to work, had lots to do, packed up my office (am moving to a different floor tomorrow, don't ask why), had doctor's appointment, came home to pick up phone (nobody called), went and got massage (got four calls while on the table) that was physical therapy-like (I don't know if I liked it or not yet), met My Heart's Desire at store, helped him buy black pants, bought self a pair of jeans, talked to family members on phone, shared Boston Market chicken dinner with My Heart's Desire, tidied up at home, threw in a load of laundry, and am going to try and keep eyes open so we can watch Run, Fatboy, Run.

No comments: