Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grateful

Today I am grateful for: it being too warm in my office (instead of too cold like yesterday, brrr!) and wearing a t-shirt underneath my so-cozy-is-it-really-a-blanket-sweater, getting a Sat afternoon hair appointment, getting free shipping from drugstore.com (I went to four stores and couldn't find the hippie soap I like so I ordered it online), listening to Sirius Real Jazz at work, listening to Alice Hoffman's The River King and not minding traffic, making plans to bake and decorate holiday cookies with a friend, going to The Silver Diner for dinner on Kids Night and sitting on the side of the diner where there were no children, sharing a piece of carrot cake, feeling at home, seeing some pals I haven't seen in a while, watching my BFF on Cha$e with My Heart's Desire.

No comments: