Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bargain Day: Nursery Curtain

The nursery closet doesn't have a door so we've been hanging this super cute blanket (behind the groovy outfit) up as a curtain. 
Hickory dickory dock jumpsuit
As Babyface has gotten bigger and outgrown his baby blankets (sniff), I took down the blanket curtain and actually started using it as a blanket.  I've been keeping my eye out for some cute fabric that I could use to make no-sew curtains.  I was exploring a thrift store near my house on half price Saturday when I came across this super cute curtain panel for $1. 

Foxes and birds and alligators, oh my
That's right, one buck.  I brought it home and washed it and hung it up.  I wanted to see how it looked before I spent the time ironing it.  Or asking My Heart's Desire to iron it.  Or spray it with wrinkle release spray.  Well, it's been up for a few weeks now and I really like it.  One dollar, well spent.
Nursery with cute animal curtain

No comments: