Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kick Cancer's Ass

Enrique, My Heart's Desire's best friend since 1992, was recently diagnosed with cancer.  Acute lymphoblastic leukemia. That's him on the far right at our wedding.
Hafiz-Sarraf wedding 2007

Enrique's diagnosis was devastating news.  He has been married for nine years and has three small childrena really wonderful family.

I sent him a copy of Meditation To Help You With Chemotherapy (Health Journeys), with guided imagery and affirmations.  I love Belleruth Naparstek's meditations.

I've also been texting Enrique regularly with little hopeful messages.  He told me I should put them in my blog.  He is about 10% of my blog readers and I do take requests.  Or maybe he just wants me to stop texting him.  Either way, I happily obliged.

Even if you don't know Enrique, please send a wish of positive thoughts, excellent health, a speedy recovery, and a positive outcome for him and his family.

No comments: