Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for: everyone I love being on the same continent for now, the sweet, clean smell of liquid fabric softener, buying prescriptions from the mail-away pharmacy (3 month supply for the price of 2!), IM, talking about This Charming Man, being able to help someone out, planning a visit to see my family, driving by the Iwo Jima memorial and hearing the Marine Corps band sunset parade, having a job where nobody dies when I make a mistake, ordering bday prezzie for BFF (her bday is just 33 short days away!), requests from real friends on Facebook, reading trashy magazines at the gym, Belleruth Naparstek affirmations, asking for and getting great advice, organizing friends to go to the Gipsy Kings, the Greek omlette at the Metro 29 Diner, and the way My Heart's Desire gets so into watching DIY shows.

No comments: